- This event has passed.
BCIF Fundraising Event (Oct 23rd 2022)
October 23, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come network with other Black entrepreneurs/business owners to learn about BCIF’s zero interest microloan opportunities and its broader mission to raise awareness about the role of economic mobility as a lever for social change and addressing the racial wealth gap. The event will include:
• A brief presentation of BCIF’s microloan program for Black owned businesses
• Opportunity to submit a formal request for a zero-interest microloan for your business during the event
• Soulful vibes cultivated by DJ Myles P
• Food (at no cost) to attendees
• An open bar (no cost) serving beer, wine, soft drinks, and juice
• Opportunities for attendees to network and VIBE!
This is a FREE event! Please RVSP today.
Thanks to our partners: AmPac Business Capital, Black Chamber of Commerce – Inland Empire, Cooperative Economic Empowerment Movement (CEEM), and MicroEnterprise Collaborative Inland Southern California.
For more information, send an email to: email@example.com.